What is Private Coaching?
Private coaching is a way to supplement your training and benefit from working one-on-one with Coach Chris. If you live in the San Francisco or Bay Area, we will meet go through your goals, both short-term and long-term then begin working on stroke improvements, strength, mental readiness and other goals we set together.
Beyond the pool
Our elite private coaching is limited to just in-person sessions. We live in a modern age where technology connects all of us to each other. This means that when you sign up for private coaching, you will get 24/7 access to our coaching staff, who can answer any questions, provide additional feedback or help you better understand a technical part of the stroke we're working on. We believe that your trainer shouldn't disappear in-between your in-person sessions. If you have a passion for improving your swimming abilities, then we are here to work with you.
We will talk on Skype, Google Hangouts, or Snapchat for regular updates and questions. You'll also get access to exclusive personalized training strategies directly to your email.
Sometimes training by yourself isn't much fun. If you have a group of athletes that you want to train with, we can build a plan that helps your entire group meet their goals.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
So what exactly do you get With private coaching
Thorough Initial Assessment
- Fully dissect your goals
- Assess your health history and physical capabilities
- All four stroke analysis
- Create a plan that puts you on a road to success.
CUSTOM TRAINING PROGRAM
- Multiple training phases to expedite progress
- Development of goal visualization methods
- Stroke improvement training
- Frequency and volume that matches your goals
MOTIVATION & ACCOUNTABILITY
- Bi-weekly check-ins
- Log sheets of times, distance and training efforts
- Occasional training tests for gauging program adjustments
- Send me videos of stroke technique for analysis
(online group only)
100% FULL ACCESS TO ME
- Access to my personal email account
- Priority for any questions asked either through
email or social media
- A cheerleader in the stands or on deck for competitions